Friday, February 19, 2010

Quote from a photographer on flickr

childish_david Pro User says:

Yes, really John, you and me we have different opinions, different ways to see things and different standards.

For heaven's sake nudity is nothing evil, nothing bad, nothing to be worried about and nothing that needs to be hidden. I'm so tired of this "oh the world today has become so bad, so many freaks, we have to hide our kids". It's plain and simple BS. The percentage of people who have bad intentions has never changed since mankind exists. It's such a lame excuse when people blame the 'bad world" the "perverts" for their own distorted and skewed feeling when it comes to nudity.

The body of a human being changes from a pretty odd and unattractive shape and proportions as a new born baby to become a very sexy one when fully grown (which is between 16 and 20). The change is gradual. People are not ugly and unattractive up to 17 and become sexy overnight when they turn 18. The body of a 10 year old person resembles that of a fully grown person. We can't pretend that it looks completely unattractive and that feeling is unsettling, uncomfortable. We start to see attractiveness but at the same time we feel guilty about it and try to discard it. But guess what, that is not my problem, this off putting feeling is something some people will have to deal with. Don't point your finger at me for your own feelings.

So far my kids have zero problem with their body and being nude. I will keep it that way as long as I can.

Would I post a photo like that of my daughter?


The human body is beautiful in it's own way at any age and it's just plain wrong to feel uncomfortable looking at it. If anyone has an issue with that, complain to god.

Yes I am concerned about those who get too excited looking at those kind of photos, but not taking and not uploading these photos will not make any difference, it won't change them one way or another. Again, I won't let a few freaks decide what I do and what 99% of the people find beautiful and innocent and enjoy seeing.
Posted 9 months ago. ( permalink )

from:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/childish/3287435240/

No comments:

Post a Comment